porting between GUIs

Funny, this world: 10 years ago I ported an X11 based application
running on UNIX to Windows, later that became Win32. The application
continued to develop under Win32/NT and got heavily woven into Windows
GUI internals, threads and other specifics unique to the Windows world so
that backporting now seems more difficult than ever.

My question: Is there an overview or roadmap for existing GUIs, toolkits etc.
under Linux or Unix in general?

Which WMs are based on GTK+ ?

What about Qt?

Others?

Is there something like Win32 SDK in the unix world? Bristol Technologies
had offered something but that's years ago, I believe it was even MFC.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku gil physik rwth-aachen de