Re: gtk_connect_signal_object HELP PLEASE !

    Mike> I've been reading the docs for a few days, but I can't figure out
    Mike> how you know what the params for the callback function should be.

You have to check the reference documentation for each widget to determine
what the callback should look like.

As for signal names, there seem to be a number of cases where documented
signal names like "change-something" should actually be "change_something."
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson