Re: gtk_connect_signal_object HELP PLEASE !

* Paul Barton-Davis (pbd Op Net) wrote:
[...]
> >  gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT (status_bar)
> >                           ,"motion_notify_event"
> >                           ,(GtkSignalFunc) motion_notify_event
> >                           ,GTK_OBJECT (drawing_area));
[...]
> >static gint motion_notify_event( GtkWidget *widget
> >                                 ,GdkEventMotion *event
> >                                )

[warning: gtk newbie]

I've been reading the docs for a few days, but I can't figure out
how you know what the params for the callback function should be.

It seems flexible too, as I've made several combinations work.

Mike

ps: Anyone have any reccomended books? I'm thinking about getting
Wrox Press' /Beginning Gtk+ Programming/.