Re: Icon set in Gtk+???

G'Day !

Try these ...

http://tigert.gimp.org/gnome/gnome-stock/

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    Frederic Brunel
                    <brunel@mail.dotcom.fr>         To:     gtk-list@gnome.org, gtk-app-devel-list@gnome.org
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    gtk-app-devel-list-admin        Subject:     Icon set in Gtk+???
                    @gnome.org

                    08/31/00 01:16 AM

Hi,

I would like to know why there is not an icon set with the gtk distribution.
I'm thinking of the standard Gnome icons. Why there are not included in Gtk?
The standard widget and dialog boxes are lacking decorations. The file
selector, for example is ugly. What do you think about using icons in this
dialog (for the create, rename and delete buttons??). I'm also thinking about
adding a 'Home' button.

--
(lambda (what-do-you-want-to-know?) (cdr (assoc what-do-you-want-to-know?