Re: Glib 1.2.8 for OpenVMS

Hi Dave,

> Are you aware that Compaq have ported all of Gtk+ 1.2.8?
>
> If not see
> http://www.openvms.digital.com/openvms/products/ips/gtk.html
> and
> http://www.ourservers.net/openvms_ports/gtk/gtk_contents.html

No, I wasn't aware of that (I should maybe have been though) so the best thing
for Marc probably is to get in touch with the folks at compaq to try to help
them. Or just lay back hoping they will do it..... But for now there are no
provisions for OpenVMS in GLib as far as I can see.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |     är himmlen så förunderligt blå