RE: New to gtk+

The file I believe is part of Glib not GTK+.  Glibconfig.h isn't necessarily
installed in /usr/include,  if memory serves, it can be overridden by using the
--prefix option during the install of Glib.  Try running the test program that
comes with Glib.  It should be in the source code directory for your version of
Glib (i.e. glib-1.2.8/testglib).  This would at least let you know if Glib was
installed correctly.  If it isn't, you may have to re-install both Glib and
GTK+, and in that order.  Hope this helps.

				-- Stupid Genius