System Command widget.

I've created a little dialog box widget for running system commands.
It's the GTK+ equivalent of the C system() function.  I noticed that
X-CD-Roast also has one of these.  Why isn't there a standard GTK+ or
Gnome one?  Even M$ Windows has a "Run..." dialog box.  Perhaps
running text commands from a GUI offends someones sense of a good user
interface design?

Please check it out at: ftp://www.scyld.com/pub/system_command

I would be happy to donate it to either project.  Changes are welcome.

	Thanks,
	Rick Niles
	Scyld Computing Corporation