Strange error message

I am getting a strange error message.  I just installed the new nVidia glx
drivers (I am using gtkglarea, I have recompiled it) and am now getting the
following error message when I call gtk_widget_show()

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

I have tracked it down to the function gdk_x_error, so I guess I am getting
some sort of X error.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  It was working
fine with Mesa.

I am using gtk & glib 1.2.7 on a redhat 6.0 system.

Darin

---
Because all other Floccinaucinihilipilification Homepages are worthless.
The Floccinaucinihilipilification Homepage
http://www.biogate.com/darino