OFFTOPIC: Mail list woes (was: Ping/Pong)

> I got nothing from the 6th until the 13th.
> I got 11 entries on 13 April
> I got 5 entries on 14 April.
>
> Other people are sending me "Me too"s on the delays.  If only I knew to whom
> I should complain, I would.  No more from me on this.   Sorry for being
> off-topic.

	The email address responsible for the Gtk+ lists is
"postmaster@redhat.com".  I sent them an email when I first started having
problems, and they acknowledged the problem and said they were fixing it.

	As far as I know, all is well now, but if anyone here is still
having problems I suggest you emails the 'postmaster' address to let them
know.

--Derek