Online Help; also, Could not open help topics file NULL

Hi,

When I compile and run gnome-hello I get the above error message (
Could not open help topics file NULL).  I also get the message on
the console I did "startx &" sporadically from I-don't-know-what-app.

With gnome-hello, as an example, what does it mean?  As far as I can
tell, the app never actually tries to use it's .html help file.  By
default, it puts its "stuff" in /usr/local/share; it seems that
production apps use /usr/share/gnome.  Right?

Also, when (and where) would one call gnome_help_file_find_file()?
The call itself makes sense; but, I can't quite figure out where
it would go.  I've got a feeling the error message and the location
of the help file are loosely related, but I'm not exactly sure how.

Thanks,
Larry