Gtk-Perl & GnomeStock

I'm attempting to create a pixmap button using a GnomeStock button with
the Perl bindings.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the necessary
wrapped functions to do so...  What I would like to do is something like
this:

my ($icon, $button);
$icon = Gnome::Stock::pixmap_widget($window, 'Mail_New');
$button = Gnome::Stock:pixmap_button($icon, 'New Mail');

Unfortunately, pixmap_widget does not appear to be bound (only
pixmap_widget_at_size).  Is there another alternative that I don't
seem to be finding?  Also, the Perl bindings seems to want a blessed
Gnome::Stock object in order to call Gnome::Stock::gnome_pixmap_button,
which seems counter-intuitive, seeing as the c version takes no
GnomeStock* parameter.  Additionally, what scheme is used for naming the
stock objects?  According to the RDP docs, GNOME_STOCK_PIXMAP_MAIL_NEW,
for example, is #defined as "New Mail".  Would that be the string literal
to the perl binding, or would it desire something like 'Mail_New'?

Thanks in advance,
James

--
   James Eagan <James.R.Eagan@lawrence.edu>   |  Hungry Linux, FreeBSD, C,
   Noonian on DALnet -- irc://glass.dal.net   |  C++, Java, Perl, Scheme,