Re: [gtk-list] Re: itemfactory with radiomenuitems

Hi Tim,

I have a question related to this: I've got working RadioMenu Items in my
menu, but
I so far have been unable to figure this one out:

It seems that the first RM item added to the menu is the default
selected/active one. Is
there any way to change this so the 2nd or 3rd (or any other) item becomes
the default
selected one?

Thanks a lot
--> Robert

                    Tim Janik
                    <timj@gtk.org        To:     Gtk list <gtk-list@redhat.com>
                    >                    cc:
                                         Subject:     [gtk-list] Re: itemfactory with radiomenuitems
                    09/29/99
                    10:13 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    gtk-list

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Marsel Osipov wrote:

> Hello
>
> Does anyone have a working example of menubar with radiomenuitems(using
> itemfactory)?  When I create radiomenuitems in my app, all the
> radiomenuitems are selected....

you have to connect the items together y using their patchnames a
item_type. the gtk+ 1.2.5 testgtk "item factory" example shows how
to achive this task, the "preferences/colors/*" radios are grouped
together so that only one of them may be active at a time.

> Thank you
> Marsel

---
ciaoTJ