Re: [gtk-list] Re: itemfactory with radiomenuitems

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 robert_gasch@peoplesoft.com wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I have a question related to this: I've got working RadioMenu Items in my
> menu, but
> I so far have been unable to figure this one out:
>
> It seems that the first RM item added to the menu is the default
> selected/active one. Is
> there any way to change this so the 2nd or 3rd (or any other) item becomes
> the default
> selected one?

after you created the itemfactory and added the menu item paths (and thus
created the radio item widgets), you can retrive the actually widget pointers
through gtk_item_factory_get_item() and use that for
gtk_check_menu_item_set_active() to set activity of the default item.

> Thanks a lot
> --> Robert

---
ciaoTJ