Re: [gtk-list] gtk 1.2.5, included examples

Brent Jackson wrote:

> Hello, to begin with I am a newbie to gtk and am having a problem.
>
> When I attempt to compile any of the examples, excluding the 1st
> example base I get the following compile errors (very long sorry):

This looks like a bad installation of glib ...
¿ Are you installed a binary rpm (or so) or compiled the sources for glib ?

If you have the sources of glib, you can try a "make uninstall; configure --your
options; make install" in the glib directory ...

Good luck,

	- José Miguel