Re: [gtk-list] Gtk-Perl problem

Or how to set styles on CList rows? (I would like to have the text in SOME row's show up
BOLD, and others not.)

Also would like to know that Gtk::CList->find_row_from_data(self, data) always returns
the LIST?

$clist = new Gtk::CList;
< set it up >
$row = $clist->find_row_from_data($mydata);
$row == $clist  <- TRUE!

According to the specifications, $row should == an INTEGER not a Gtk::CList widget!

This is causing me no end of frustration.   I am using Gtk::Perl .6123 if this helps... I have
seen mention of a CVS Gtk::Perl in the mailing list archives, but cannot seem to find this
beast, also am wondering why www.gtk.org has only an older version of Gtk::Perl wheras
CPAN has .6123... very odd... anyway, if anyone can help with this bug, I would appreciate it.

-Steve