Perl/Gtk CVS 19990922

Hi Lupus,

I have tried all the improvements and I am pleased to say that most things
are perfect (for me).

Just some little wishes for your list.

* Gnome::IconList->new(_flags) don't allow 'undef' for the adjustment.

* Gnome::Stock->pixmap_widget() not bound (but pixmap_widget_at_size() _is_)

* Gnome::Druid* - these would be nice.

* Gnome::App helper methods like fill_menu, fill_toolbar, create_menus
  and create_toolbar. I realise that these depend on GOMEUIINFO structs
  which might be difficult to implement.

  Am I right that I can convert the GNOMEUIINFO values into
  GNOME_STOCK_MENU_* stock_icons and then create the menus with
  GtkPixmapMenuItem->new the hard way?

I haven't tried Gnome::MDI* stuff yet but everything else seems great.

Many thanks for your work.

Regards, Dermot