Re: [gtk-list] Re: Optimum way to set the width of a clist

I never told you you should know those in advance. Check out fm
http://thunderstorms.org/fm it uses this extensively, it show the
contents of the filesystem so I know as little about the contents as you
do.

--
Geert Bevin - gbevin@thunderstorms.org
Montenegrostraat 11      1060 Brussels