Re: [gtk-list] ANNOUNCE: Glade 0.5.3 available

Glade 0.5.3 is available at http://glade.pn.org
Glade is a user interface builder for GTK+ & Gnome.
<<
  Hey,
  I installed Glade 0.5.2 on my Red Hat 5.2 system recently, using the
rpm without gnome, and over top of gtk-1.2.3.

  It looks really good, has a lot of potential, but there were some
problems...

  First is that when I dropped a new table onto the window, the table was
impossible to remove or edit thereafter.  All attempts at selecting the
table only selected the cells it was made of.

  The second is that when I hit "generate source" glade segfaulted and
went kerpow.

  No biggie of course, you've gotta expect these things at any version <
1.0.

  But are these common bugs you know about, or is it just me & my system?

  John