ReRe: Modal dialog with two gtk_main()

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Anyway, this is a GTK bug but you should really be using "clicked" anyway,
> so the workaround isn't painful. Thanks for the nice code example, I was
> able to compile it and identify the problem very quickly. Everyone should
> do this when asking questions. :-)

Thanks for the answers!
It now works perfectly!

So, I can consider this previous behaviour as a bug. Is that right?!
I'm only want to know it, because I plan to write some of my experiences
down for the GTK-FAQ.

Regarding the small sample program: I'll try my best :-)

Regards
 Sven
--
    .^.     | Sven Anders, Germany | anderss@fmi.uni-passau.de      |