Re: [gtk-list] glib/gtk/xfce compilation error

> Checking whether the C compiler (gcc) work ... no
> Configure: error: installation or configuration problem
>: compiler cannot creat executable.
>
> At the moment, my disk space utilisation is up to 94% - Will this be the
> cause mentioned problem.
> What are other possible configurations which I had overlooked ?.

    A few possibilites.
    1) You've not got glibc-devel rpm installed
    2) You've run out of disk space while making the test program

    Take a look in config.log and see what the related error is in there.
    You might also need to free some space if you're wanting to do anything
major with glib/gtk etc...

    iain