Re: [gtk-list] Re: Mouseless GTK+

> It think in this respect it is better to use
> Ctrl-TAB for completion. The reason I don't like Alt-TAB is that this
> is much use to cycle windows in windowmanagers.

No, Ctrl-TAB is used to change pages in a notebook in windows, which is
something I'd love to be able to use in GTK.
I think completion should be automatic...wait 1 second and it completes, but
that the newly added part has the selection, so that if you don't want the
completion you can just type over it.

Iain