Changin size of scroll bar for clist

Hi all:
  I am new on this list and couldn't search the archive (redhat claims
it's not available right now) so here's the question:

Is there an easy way to change the size of a scroll bar on a clist. I
want to make it big so it is operable from a touch screen.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\