gtk_tooltips_set_colors, how to use it correctly

Hi list,

I need some help in correctly using the gtk_tooltips_set_colors function. I have tried
by putting the snippet below into examples/buttons.c, but it does not change the colour of the
tooltip. So, how should it be done?

Thanks,
Jörgen Tegnér

    GtkTooltips *tip;
    GdkColor fg,bg;
    GdkColormap *map;

    /* Connect the "clicked" signal of the button to our callback */
    gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (button), "clicked",
			GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (callback), (gpointer) "cool button");

    tip = gtk_tooltips_new();
    map = gdk_colormap_get_system();
    fg.red=bg.green=0xffff;
    fg.green=fg.blue=bg.red=bg.blue=0;
    if(!gdk_color_alloc(map,&fg))
	    g_error("could not alloc foreground color");
    if(!gdk_color_alloc(map,&bg))
	    g_error("could not alloc background color");
    gtk_tooltips_set_colors(tip,&fg,&bg);
    gtk_tooltips_set_tip(tip,button,"Hello tip","some private string");
    gtk_tooltips_enable(tip);

    /* This calls our box creating function */
    box1 = xpm_label_box(window, "info.xpm", "cool button")

Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into ~/.signature to help me spread!