Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems with XmHTML and PERL-GTK 0.6123

On 24 Oct, Paolo Molaro wrote:

> Right now you can use the HTML widget only for display purposes:
> it's not hard to add support for the callbackis if someone has the time
> to go through the XmHTML code and document the mapping between the
> reason field in the callback and the callback structure that's passed
> in. Maybe I'll make the simple cases work sometime soon.

What about gtkhtml?

AFAIK gtkhtml is a port from khtml (KDE 1.x).

It probably should be really easier to work with than XmHTML (which is
a Motif widget).

I guess it would render better and give more options to work with.

I am not sure how usable it is right now, but it should be a good bet.

-Raul Dias