Re: [gtk-list] Re: Fastest pixel control under GDK

You might also want to take a look at my GdkMagick package, which allows the
use of the ImageMagick image loading/saving/manipulation routines to make
images available to GTK+. The home page is:

	http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/GdkMagick

Thanks,
--Arthur