Re: [gtk-list] Re: Pixmap's in combo boxes

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 10:34:40AM +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:

> Yes, you can use almost any widgets in the combo's drop-down list.

I wrote a pixmap chooser widget that uses an a GtkPixmap and a
GtkLabel packed into a GtkHBox, which is then packed into a
GtkListItem, then appended to a combo box. Works fine.

If you buy a copy of Eric's Ultimaire Solitaire, you can see it in
action in the "Choose Background" dialog.

(I might add that the speed of gdk_color_alloc() in
gdk_pixmap_from_xpm_d() really makes the dialog load slow... :( )

m.

--
Programmer                         "I wrote a song about dental floss,
Loki Entertainment Software         but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?"