Re: [gtk-list] gtk_clist_get_pixmap

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 10:22:48AM +0000,
Andy Connor <amc50@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to use gtk_clist_get_pixmap() to determine which (of a small
> number) pixmap is present in a given row/column of a GtkCList.
>
> Is this feasible? Or am I better off maintain a 'state record' of which
> pixmap is in which cell seperate from the CList itself?

It's not only feasible, it works. I do exactly this in my app. Here's a
code snippet.

        gtk_clist_get_pixmap(GTK_CLIST(dpsftp.RemoteClist), row, 0, &pixmap,
                             &mask);
        if (pixmap == dpsftp.ParentXpm) {
        } else if (pixmap == dpsftp.DirXpm) {
	} else ...

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss.
 A dangerous across, a dangerous on-the-way, a dangerous looking-back,
 a dangerous shuddering and stopping."
 --Friedrich Nietzsche

PGP signature