Can I write widget with signals in perl?

We can use register_subtype to produce a new widget in perl.
However, the new signals we defined seems no effect at all. When
I check the source code, I found that the widget is defined before array
signals are checked. This is why new signals doesn't work(as sample code
widget.pl, it will complain that new signal (65) not found.)

Will Druid be implemented soon? I'm writing a perl/GTK builder Perl
Composer right now and I need wizard support. Because perl/Gtk lack of
wizard support, I write one by myself. However, It's better that if I can
use standard one. If nobody works on this, I can do it. Does someone work
on it?

Yu-Chung Wang