Re: [gtk-list] Re: gdk_time_get in cvs tree

At 10:04 AM 10/5/99 -0400, you wrote:

>On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Alan Olsen wrote:
> >
> > I do not find it in gnome-hello anymore. I guess someone cleaned it up...
> > (I will have to diff my old copy of it and see what changed.)
> >

>It definitely was not in there - I wrote gnome-hello and I don't even know
>what the function does. Plus gnome-hello doesn't have any low-level GDK
>sort of stuff in it, and hasn't changed in a while. :-)

Weird!

It showed up in the grep of the directory.  I will diff the saved one and
see what is going on.  I have been having *weird* problems with cvs
lately.  It might be a manifestation of that.  (It has been telling me that
it cannot open temp files while running as root and saying the disk is full
when I have about 1 gig free and plenty of ram and swap left.)  I may have
a corrupted cvs tree on my side.
---
|      Bill Clinton - Bringing back the Sixties one Nixon at a time!     |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|                                                  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan@ctrl-alt-del.com|