Does it exist?

I'm curious if there is any projects on tutorials for application design in
GTK+ and/or Glade.  What I am refering to is the dicussion of how exactly to
design applications not the api in which to do it.

Questions posed could be:
    How should data be dealt with?
    What is the best way to modularize windows?
    What are the most common appoaches to application design?
    Tips on text mode to gui application porting.

I think of a tutorial/book/site based on this topic would be extremly useful
as  anyone can learn an api but not everyone can use it effectively (as I
have learned first hand).

If such a project doesn't exist I would be interested in contributing to
one.  How about anyone else?

Sean