Re: [gtk-list] Re: another question

Im not totally positive, but I think that your problem has to do with the scrolled
window not being big enough. Ive been told that x-windows can only be 32767 pixels
tall. So depending on the height of your clist cells, you could be overflowing. I
dont know what happens when you try and do that, but Im sure it isnt good.
At 20 pixels tall, your list would be over 40000 pixels tall.
I would suggest setting your cell height a bit smaller for starters.

Later,
Chicane