Re: [gtk-list] Re: another question

Martin Kestel wrote:

> >Ok, so my clist works now... I know how to connect a signal to a clist
> >row that captures "select_row", but what about double clicks?  See, I
> >would like to capture "select_row" events and display info about that
> >row in a statusbar, and on a double click, I would like open that row.
> >

> In the gtk+-1.2.6/gtk/gtkcalendar.c there is double clicking implemented
> and works. Hope this helps, but how to adjust it for a clist?
> If you succeed i would be interested in the code....

ok thanks :-)
does anyone know if there is there a maximum number of rows you can have in a
clist?
cause, I put my clist in a scrolled window, and if I few hundred rows, it is
ok, but if I add a couple of thousand, the scrolled window acts as though
there are not enough rows to need to be scrolled.

any comments on this?

Aaron