Re: [gtk-list] Re: Wanted: print setting dialog

Yes, you pointed out some info I was missing (single/double sided, etc) but my
original question was wether you (or anybody else for that matter) knows an
application that already has such a (partial or better) dialog for this info
... the only one I found so far was Mozilla and after looking through it's
source, my conclusion is that I can probably write such a dialog in less time
than it would take me to figure out the Mozilla sources ...

Interestingly enough, the Mozilla (M11) print dialog uses a widget (for the
margin info) that has an entry box (containing a numerical value) combined
with 2 little (up/down) arrows  to the right of it. I haven't seen this widget
in any of the gtk sample code ... do you know if this is it a standard Gtk
widget or a custom one from mozilla?

Groetjes
--> Robert