Re: [gtk-list] Wanted: print setting dialog

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:14:13 +0100, rgasch wrote:
> can anybody recommentd an application which features a print settings dialog
> containig any (though preferrably all) of the following parameters:
>      - paper size
>      - portrait/landscape
>      - margins
>      - scaling
>
> I'd rather steal some code than re-invent the wheel ...

If you want to print graphics: position of the image. For both text and
graphics: color/grayscale/black&white, single or double sided, bind on
long or short edge. For text: 2 pages printed on 1 page.

Hope this gives some inspiration,
Erik

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl