Re: [gtk-list] Re: Anything like MDI in Gtk?

David Given wrote:

> >I wonder if is possible create internal frames with Gtk. Anybody has
> >been working on it?
>
> GTK doesn't have it, but Gnome does. Use that (it allows the user to specify what MDI model it likes).

Where can I find an Gnome example of MDI?. All the programs
I have seen don't use this type of interface. I only need the name
of the program.

> PS. HTML email is antisocial.

Sorry:-)

E.T.S.I. INFORMATICA                             Linux Booting ....

Nuevo E-mail: x2042949@fedro.ugr.es
Nueva Web: ****