Fixing This Warning

Hi there!

I had an old version of RedHat 6.0. I have since intalled via RPM
october-gnome. Everything worked fine. I then downloaded gtk+-1.2.6 and
the relevant glib and recompiled them manually. I like to do this
because for base stuff I adjust the CFLAGS to suit my own setup.

However, I needed to remove the gtk+-1.2.6.blah.rpm and glib rpm to get
this to work. Somehow in the process my themes went walkabouts. They
exist on the hard drive but GNOME refuses to see them. Enlightenment
themes are still there.

The theme I like to use is redmond95. I know - like Win95 but it's my
preference. I kludged it kind of by copying the gtkrc file from where
redmond95 seems to be to the relevant gtkrc. It works but it still
produces this error:

	Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libredmond95.so",

I have tried downloading themes from www.themes.org but GNOME refuses to
recognise them at all. Anyone have any ideas?

DAVID