A third alternative to GdkPixbuf and Imlib

While not part of the GNOME project per se, there is a third library which
fills the need for allowing disk images to be represented as drawables. It is
GdkMagick and it interfaces the ImageMagick library together with the GTK+
toolkit. GdkMagick is available at the following Web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmanaj/GdkMagick

A couple of caveats, though. First, I had to remove the API documentation from
the homepage because it contained GIF images, and I have to find an alternative
means to document each of the functions in the library. This is currently in
progress. Second, the API will be changing for one last time before GdkMagick
moves into BETA TEST, hopefully before the end of the year.

I'll announce to the list once GdkMagick 0.6 is ready.

Thanks,
--Arthur