Re: [gtk-list] gtk installation

Hello.

Type:
	glib-config
If you get something -- anything other then a 'command not found' -- then it
must be looking for a newer version. If you know you have the version it needs,
then probably it's finding an older version first, and the simplest thing, if
you don't need it, is to remove that older version.

If you don't get anything, then you don't have glib installed correctly. Glib
is required for GTK, and can be found wherever you got GTK. Good luck.