Re: [gtk-list] Re: A "dumb" question needs an answer.. Y2K??

Erik,

They say that they want it removed off of all systems (clients and
servers) and after Y2K, it can be installed again, which is fine
but I just wanted to avoid this lunacy.  :-)

Actually, If you could put up a page that looks semi-official
I will point them to it and I'm willing to bet they will accept
it.  We could try it and "test" them.  It may be fun just to see
what they do.  :-)  Of course the page needs to say that the Gimp
and it's related software libraries are all Y2K compliant including
GTK, Glib, and Jpeg.  Or we can just let it all go and I'll just
have to reinstall it after Y2K...

-Marc