RE: [gtk-list] what is the signal handle for MouseMove and Mouse Button Click?

Hi,

You can recieve signals by connecting to GTK_WIDGET_CLASS->event

It recieves an "event"-type. event->button is used for mouse buttons,
event->motion is used for mouse motion...

Or check out the scribble example in the tutorial :-)

Arjan