GTK Text widget problems with some themes

Hi,

I am having some problems with some Gtk Themes.

The problem is that some Themes with a texture pattern keeps the texture
inside the TEXT widget.
It makes the text inside unreadable.
If I force the font color to white (for example), it becomes readable.  However,
it will affect other themes (in this case with white background).

Is there any way to set the background to show without the pixmap inside the text widget?
 I am trying to not force a background color, just to remove the texture.

I know that this is a thme's fault, but is there anything I can set to prevent it? (styles?)

Best Regards,

Raul Dias