Re: [gtk-list] Help neaded.

Hi Justin:

I'm not the most qualified to speak about this, but I think your mission
has largely been undertaken by the RDP authors (see
http://www.gtk.org/rdp/).

However, as you probably noted in my previous posting, I am very
interested in having a central location where people can share the fruits
of their labor regarding the creation of new "3rd-party" widgets.  Maybe
we can work together on this?

Sincerely,  --josh

                       Joshua Richardson
Dept. Cognitive and Neural Systems / Center for Adaptive Systems
                       Boston University