From: Justin Zaun [mailto:jzaun@telerama.com]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 1999 12:01 PM
To: gtk
Subject: [gtk-list] Help neaded.

I'm trying to gather as much information as I can to put up a GTK
programming site. As a starter I would like to get a 4-5 sentence
description of the GTK widgets, (which are all listed below). As for 3rd
party widgets all I'll need is the name, description and location. I think
if all of the programmers out there pull there heads together we can come
up with the site for GTK programming. Eventually have full descriptions of
all functions, as well as full examples. If you would like to help out,
pick one or more widgets and write about it, what's it used for? Pros/Cons?
Similarities to other widgets? All help is appreciated and welcome. Full
credit given to author of descriptions.
	Justin

GtkAccelLabel
GtkAdjustment