Gtk.pm/Themes - libpixmap.so: undefined symbol: gdk_rectangle_intersect.

Hi,

	I am sorry if this has been covered before - I checked the
archives as best I could without a search engine but was unable to
locate a thread on the problem.

	I am using Gtk-Perl-0.5121, the latest with the latest gtk,
gtk-engines etc from CVS.  I have been trying to achieve the following
for about 3 months now with no success.

	All I am trying to do is use a theme (for example - pixmap)
with Perl/Gtk.  When I execute a sample program I get:

[red@flotsam pt]$ ./pt
Tue May 25 20:45:20 1999 Gtk-WARNING **: /usr/local/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libpixmap.so: undefined symbol: gdk_rectangle_intersect at ./pt line 18.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

	With the theme set to "Default" it all runs fine.

	Could someone please point me in the right direction on how
to get this problem solved.  Is this an issue I should bring up with
the gtk-engines maintainer or Gtk-Perl?

Thanks

Red