Re: [gtk-list] Gtk.pm/Themes - libpixmap.so: undefined symbol: gdk_rectangle_intersect.

    >> [red@flotsam pt]$ ./pt Tue May 25 20:45:20 1999 Gtk-WARNING **:
    >> /usr/local/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libpixmap.so: undefined
    >> symbol: gdk_rectangle_intersect at ./pt line 18.  Segmentation
    >> fault (core dumped)

	I had the same problem a while back.  I think the way I fixed
it was to add .../engines/libpixmap.so to the list of libraries that
Gtk.so got linked against.  I think I either added it to LIBS in the
Makefile.PL or I twiddled the Makefile after the fact.

--
Fletch                |                                            __`'/|
fletch@phydeaux.org   |       "I drank what?" -- Socrates          \ o.O'