New GTK+ Application Listing

Thanks to scoop over at freshmeat I've been able to add a list
of all the GTK+ applications in the freshmeat database to our
pages at www.gtk.org:

http://www.gtk.org/apps/

I've spent time trying to make sure I've marked all GTK+ apps in
the freshmeat list, but of course this is almost an impossible
task and I've probably missed quite a few.

I have 322 apps/libs/bindings, etc. marked in the database currently.
If you know of an app which should be marked, send a note to
newapp@gtk.org.

Also, in a somewhat-related thing, I've reduced the size of the
www.gtk.org main page, as some had requested before.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson               	amundson@eventloop.com
Chief Technology Officer		http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking