Threadsafty of gtk(ada)

Hy,

	I'am going to use gtkada in a multithreaded environment. The
	documentation for gtkada told me 'gtkada (1.2.1) is now threadsafe ... for
	details see gtk documentation.'

	The FAQ (gtk.org) told me 'Although GTK+, like many X toolkits,
	isn't thread safe, ..' but that answer seems rather old.
	Since GTK+/GDK/GLIB References and tutorials
	are not really enlighting on this I now asking here for a reference
	to the right document which tells me more about threading in gtk or gdk resp. .

	For example I would like to know more about :
	- How do I use Gdk.Thread.Enter/Leave?
	- Are there dependencies between Gdk and the thread-library in use
	  (I use FSU-Threads)?
	- Implementation concept of Gdk.Thread.

	Thanks for your patience with a newcomer,

	Frank