Re: [gtk-list] Re: clip origin, and **clip mask origion** ??

I looked a 'gsyn' in response to where the information was originating from
the last answer I received via this mailing list. That program is not
using transparencies as I am. There for the mask wouldn't be an issue
with their program.

The actual code to my program is located at http://roborally.linuxguru.net

Anyone else know how to specify the origin on a mask to use? I'm not
actually even sure why gtk_set_clip_origin is necessary.

Travis Loyd
[email: lelandg@usa.net				Encrypt your email too: ]
[other: s201635@mail.nwmissouri.edu		     http://www.pgp.com	]
[  pgp: send email with subject: sendmepgp				]