Re: [gtk-list] Re: clip origin, and **clip mask origion** ??

Does this actually answer my question?

> use with appropriate offsets on where to start the pixmap data and how
> large it is. For example, suppose you had a rectilinear array of
> N images in your pixmap, each one PxP pixels in size. You can draw the Nth
> image like this:
>
> 	gdk_draw_pixmap (some_window, some_gc, the_pixmap,
> 		         N*(kp&(N-1)), 0, 0, 0, P, P);

I know how to adjust to copy a picture it was the mask that was the
problem. Perhaps the problem with my understanding of what you have here
is the 'kp&' I don't know what that is. (and if you choose to give another
example it is an 8x10 array of pictures in the xpm file)

Thank you for your quick response.

Travis Loyd