How to make escape cancel dialogs

    Hi,

    In my app, I have been able to make the Enter key OK dialog boxes with

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(entryFiles),
    "activate", GtkSignalFunc(FindInFilesSignal), this);

    connecting to all the entry fields. Is there a similar (or better)
technique for allowing Escape to cancel the dialogs. A better technique
could be something like associating an accelerator table with the whole
dialog, or attaching a key press handler to the dialog. I could not work out
if key presses are propagated to parent widgets.

    Neil Hodgson